LLB Grad Dip LP
Michael works from our Gold Coast office. He graduated from Bond University in 2009 and completed his practical legal training with another firm on the Gold Coast.
Michael is an admitted solicitor of the Queensland Supreme Court and High Court of Australia. Michael returns to the Gold Coast after having practised regionally for three years in the Lockyer Valley and south western Queensland. His practice areas are:
- Family and Relationship Law
- Wills & Estates
- Commercial law
- Employment Law
- Domestic Violence
- Work Licences
Michael is a member of the Family Law Section of the Australian Law Council and a member of the Family Law Practitioners Association of Queensland.
Michael has predominately practised in family law since being admitted in 2010 and has achieved a number of favourable outcomes for clients by way of negotiated settlement and through the Courts. Michael is an accomplished advocate regularly appearing in the State and Federal Courts. Michael can assist you with matters in the:
- Magistrates Court of Queensland
- District & Supreme Court of Queensland
- Childrens Court of Queensland
- Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal
- Federal Circuit Court of Australia
- Family Court of Australia
- Social Security Appeals Tribunal
Michael is passionate about domestic violence prevention and recently participated in the Premier’s Special Taskforce on Domestic and Family Violence in Queensland. Michael has been quoted in several publications regarding Family Law or Domestic Violence matters, browse the following articles for more information:
- State Government gives double boost to Gold Coast in fight against domestic violence
Gold Coast Bulletin
- The world redefines marriage, now it's Australia's turn
Michael is a father with two young children and in his spare time enjoys waterskiing.